Spot of bother

Why does everything peak at the same f*cking time! Late last week and out of the blue the chain decided to commit to a completion date the weekend before we go on holiday. No warning, no consultation, nothing! Kerry worked her socks off to get the paperwork sorted and negotiated a better date which will save us a few quid on rent and mortgage etc. As soon as we’re back from holiday we’ll need to move in whilst our mind and body are still 11 hours ahead.
We’re dreading the moment of telling our landlord as he’s such a nice bloke and he’s got every right to ask for the full 6 months rent. My work is reaching a critical point in the project I’m managing plus we’re trying to figure out where we’re going in our NZ holiday. My mum needs help since she’s never really recovered from two hip replacements and my dad’s asking for help to sell his business.
On top of that my face has decided to build an unregistered extension with an almighty huge spot. It started out feeling like a mouth ulcer then grew through the cheek wall to poke out the other side. I’m wondering whether this is the second stage of adolescence and my voice will break (again?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review