Easter eggs and eat my dust

Easter was a family-in-law catch-up 5 hours drive away in Plymouth. Great to see Donna and my niece Morgan playing Picto-chat on her new Nintendo DS. Conversation with a 6 year old wasn't too demanding but it was still fun asking her if chocolate or cake was her favourite.

Back home and we had things to move ready for the builders. Our kitchen/dining room/lounge was going to be transformed into an uber open plan cooking machine! We're now washing our dishes in the bath and learning to like microwave and take-aways. I feel the pounds subtracting from my wallet and adding to my waistline. Can't wait to see the back of the dust. Catch up with the day-to-day photo diary on my FlickR website under House Vs. The Builders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review