2009 starts here

New Year's Eve 2008/09 turned out to be one of the best in ages being hosted by Paul and Sarah. Paul, Kev, Mark and myself took up spinning duties and the party went on well after we'd left about 8am.

Kerry was keen to do some DJing so she chose a handful of her favourite tunes and I taught her how to use the Numark VirtualVinyl. I've used it infrequently since the Bonfire party and this time, connecting it to the Technics decks, it takes ages for the software and drivers to recognise them. Anyway, Kerry did a great job on the night and I think she can appreciate the frustration and concentration it demands.

New Year's Day was reduced to 30 minutes of daylight and camping out on the sofa.

The last day before returning to work was a promise to Sarah to go ice skating at the Brighton Dome. I was a little nervous about how many times I would be falling over but after a few circuits we were both dodging others around the very small and crowded rink.

Looking forward to the following in 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review