Injected with the poison

It was our wedding anniversary on 10th March - Kerry and I have been married a healthy 8 years. Usually we do a mini-break but as the Snowdon thing got canceled we treated ourselves to as many restaurant meals and take-aways to celebrate. Hotel du Vin on Ship Street, Brighton was the highlight with some proper posh service and romantic setting.

The Peru holiday meant that we needed some nasty immunization jabs. Unfortunately, I timed my injections for the anniversary date meaning my arms 'died' on me especially where the typhoid one went. Sleeping for the next few days was non-existent as turning to my sides was agony (see photo).

Talking of viruses, Resident Evil 5 arrived much to a lot anticipation. Noticed some PR agency buggered up confusing the general public with decapitated heads and body parts - no Lithuanians were involved. Reviews have been a little harsh but liking the 2 player/split screen approach. I can see some small frustrations comparing it to the RE4 and would say its not quite living upto the high expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review