Channel 5 photography programme starts

Apologies first. I've been so busy with work having to launch my employer's new website. Plus, there's been stag/hen nights to party to, their respective weddings to attend, a new mobile phone to play with and perhaps a little less enthusiasm to blog.
How to take stunning pictures
Its finally here, Five broadcasted its first episode last night of 'How to take stunning pictures' which I took part in. Its a six part programme and the Travel programme will be sixth and final featuring myself. Five now have a special programme website which lists myself as a contributor. By the way, I didn't supply that exact text as obviously there's another bigger love in my life!
Susie Harrison, who appeared with me in the programme (and now has a lovely new website) sent me a scan of the Sunday Times' TV Choice section featuring the programme seen below:
Not exactly the best of reviews but I thought it was a good start. Naively, I didn't think Panasonic would take over the programme quite so much with a Gadget Show style mega prize for anyone willing to pay £1 for a text. At least they've made something about the tips we mortals should be using and graphics, direction and editing was really good.
If you missed the first episode you can view on Five's Demand website. Also, I've republished my blog entries for the whole filming experience. Start here for the first day of filming.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review