IDS 'Can the media save the world'

I've only blogged about this Fringe event as it was organised by my employer and I helped out with the social media promotion and event photography.

As a public event I was expecting some off-the-street nutters but they didn't really turn up. For a slightly academic debate we had an excellent turn-out with the Friends Meeting House caretaker having to put on extra chairs. Slightly random woman asking me who the speakers were but I let her off for being partially sighted. We had the Telepgraph foreign affairs editor and a Guardian journalist attending/speaking (pictured).

At the end we had a Brighton Fringe rep turn up and requested a copy of my photos! The next day they were on the Facebook page - result! All the photos can be seen on Flickr.

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review