Cotton-wool head

Just describing how I feel at the moment. Last week's pathetic cold caught up with me after Friday's poker night with Emma and James. Never played it before and after some lucky hands plus a bit of "f*ck it, see what happens if I do this" I pulled off some great wins and bluffs. If we kept playing until the next day chances were that I could win.

Saturday was a day of nothing but feeling crap (maybe do them in halves so least I get some sleep). Kerry managed to book some of the internal flights for our Japan holiday coming up in October. Continued with Killer 7 which is starting to lose it's appeal.

Sunday felt even worse as my nose was in need of a plumber. Kerry made good headway with some holiday research finding some good travel blogs and ideas. Finding the Ghibli museum was the diamond idea whilst in Tokyo - the animation studio that did 'Spirited Away'. With this inspiration I went to the video rental shop, trying to get 'Princess Mononoke' but ended up with 'Castle in the Sky'. Very imaginative and cute. Can't wait to see the museum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review