My mid-week 'Dirty Sanchez'

It's Wednesday and I'm doing my bit for the (un)help(ful)-desk so time to reflect on the past few days.

My pathetic cold has since shifted and energy returning. However, not satisfied with internal health problems I decided to fall off my mountain bike by doing something really stupid. Wheeling down a ramp, I saw a branch of bramble that was going to cut into my arm. Instead of stopping and walking around the thorny branch I decided to let my left hand go off the handlebars whilst braking with my right to slow down. The right brake is the front brake therefore I flipped over hitting my right knee and left shoulder. Have some nice battle injuries to prove this. Picked myself up, went into work then noticed my specs were missing! Had to run in case anyone had stepped on them. Luckily some kind angel left them on a bollard in mint condition. Phew!

Still not satisfied with my earlier mutilation I decided to go in for some more damage. Last night was the first time back to karate after Global Gathering. Very sweaty and noticed the break through muscle strains. Martin, the sensei decided to have a some kumate (sparring) when he demonstrated 2 on 1 action - him against me and Lawrence (a new sempai). Got a few shots in but left limping with two very bruised toes. Now limping like a plonker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review