Death Shopping 2005

Not the best start to work today. Just sneezed a big green one. Problem was that I wasn’t expecting it and my hand didn’t have time to catch it before leaving a lovely green patch on the front of my white shirt.

Weekend was abit naff. After quite a good session at karate on Thursday night then caught up with E4’s Lost – another part of Locke’s story – the night brought on a weird stomach cramp. My planned day-off of Friday was ruined as I felt like crap. Didn’t feel like eating and generally felt cold all day. However I had to do some important xmas shopping so dragged myself out of the house down to the station and caught a train to London. By the time I got to Bond Street I was almost spent but managed to find an excellent pressie for Kerry so the day wasn’t a waste. By 2:05pm I was sitting back on the train back to Southampton which in my condition felt like twice as long shivering and whinging. All that kept me going was the thought of going back to bed. When I got back home no money on earth could get me out of bed and stayed there til Friday afternoon.

Saturday, I was still feeling ropey but with a little more life. Managed to bus into town for some more xmas shopping. Got quite excited to see that Fopp, the music shop had opened up in Marlands. Definitely going for the student market being opposite Asda. The real disappointment though was not being well enough to go to Brixton and meet up with Mike for his birthday night out. Instead we rented Robots on DVD. Some great ideas in there and one of the better computer animated films. Bit shocked to see the end credits for the voice characters which included Chris Moyles, Vernon Kay and Kat Deeley. Bizarrely I developed an obsession to cleaning the bottom of the toilet basin that day as I was fed up with the unmovable stain. Everytime I went to the bathroom I spent a good 5-10 minutes scrubbing with Cillit Bang ending up with half the stain gone, which was nice.

Sunday was more bloody xmas shopping and fighting the chavs through the German market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review