Want to see my puppies?

Been having some good ideas at work, for work but haven't found the right motivation to put them into play yet.



Found a funny (though a little borderline) article on my University's Student Union news website.
Other highlights today were, again student related, the Union building hosting a Nintendogs promotion. During the week I noticed they had Gameboy DS pods for demos with the doggie game. However, at lunchtime today all I could hear in the foyer was 'ahh' and 'isn't he/she cute' caused by the live puppies held by promotional staff organised by Nintendo. The idea was to vote for your favourite puppy out of the 4 on display. Kerry squealed with delight when I reported to her over the phone, although has given up with her own virtual puppies (dogs that is) after a couple of weeks of owning the games machine. Its up to me to take them for walkies and feed them.



Another thing to cheer me up today is that I have Friday off for Xmas shopping so no helpdesk duties for me. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review