Too much responsibility, too rough to care

You're suppposed to feel better after a holiday aren't you?! Ever since the delayed flight back from Ibiza I've just felt crap with little energy and the sweats. Had to skip karate Tuesday night though have mixed thoughts about going back having to take over the class from now on. On a good day I'd be able to do it but I have the feeling I'm going to get bored of the whole responsibility plus my memory for it is sketchy at best.

Watched A Cock and Bull Story Sunday night and although Coogan and co were good the staggered multiple plot thing sort of tripped on its arse. There's a few laughs there but it ended up as a production white elephant.

Seriously addicted to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on the DS - I may have a problem. Have since banished it from bringing it to work.

Work has been very uninspiring lately. Today I did a 10 minute presentation in front of a dozen PHD students only to discover halfway through I'd left my flies open. Luckily the beast was snoozing in his cave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review