More FlickR freaks


DSC_0214F
Originally uploaded by Ginger DJ.
Okay, this is getting creepy. This is the second fetish freak I've come across who's been stalking my FlickR photos. The Sock Fetish was just odd (see my previous blog entry). This time, well I'll let you decide if I should do anything to stop this stalking.

FlickR has the function to check the recent activity of your photos i.e. how many views, how many have been made a favourite, comments made etc. Today this photo of me in a helicopter has been made a favourite for another FlickR user. Why? Its not a great shot so could it be the helicopter, the pilot, me??

I follow the link trail to find out who liked it that much to save it as favourite. Someone called Asicsboy who only takes photos of his Asics trainers and one of him in a mask. Another foot fetish freak! But no, the creepiness continues. His profile reads:

"Guy into sneakers, headphones, hearing protectors/ear muffs and face masks...I'm Male and Single. USA"

Its the ear protectors I'm wearing in the photo he likes and all his other favourites are very similar. However, it all the public groups (photo communities with similar interests) he's a member of that really scares me:-
  • BDSM Brasil
  • Skinny young people
  • gagged guys
  • Gags: Capturing the moment of insertion
  • Tied Men Compromised
  • Male Strip Search and Prison Restraints (Nudity/Homoerotic)
Perhaps he should be renamed A Sic Boy. Advice please???

Comments

Anonymous said…
you're too sexy for your headphones.too sexy for your headphones, whatcha think about that?

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review