Why Mum's money's gone to Iceland

I don't think I've ever been affected by any national or international news directly but after getting home last night from work every news programme and station was watched in disbelief. This BBC news story will tell you all my and Kerry's worries as the Credit Crunch finally gets us. Under the advice of the Money Saving Expert, I deposited £40k of my mum's inheritance into the Icesave account. Kerry had been saving monthly with them and had been left this morning hanging on the bank's helpline.

Checking today's news has at least eased some of the stress away but experts say it will be months until I see that money and without any interest. Fu*kers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review