July catchup

After a marathon session of DIYing and the recent heatwave, motivation to do anymore decorating has dried up. For the last weekend of June whilst Glastonbury was on (slightly jealous at not going), we went to Norfolk to visit my dad and put Sasha's ashes on my mum's grave. My dad is still trying to sell his business and had a couple of people interested after an advert placed in a Jag magazine but banks are making it difficult for borrowers. Set up a blog for his company just to see if it helps SEO.

July the 4th was Paul and Sarah's basement party which had a good turn-out. I was amazed at Sue's singing voice on Paul's Gaydar Euro-trance track, TXT. I could honestly see that going down well somewhere. After Paul's house-disco set I came on with some new tunage like Grum, Mark Broom's Meltin Pot, some tracks from the excellent Gildas and Masaya's New York album, and Afrojack's Radioman always goes down well. Shame my mixing wasn't up to scratch but something was affecting my concentration.

A few random conversations about why there isn't drinkable cheese and other things I rounded the party appearance off with a ride on Julian's BMX bike trying to bunny-hops and ride down stairs. Apparently it's the new mid-life crsis must-have.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Blogger said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review