Special Sponsorship Thank You

Just thought I'd say thanks to those who sponsored me on the BHF London to Brighton bike ride. I raised a whopping £315 plus £71.92 in gift aid which is amazing. Below is the list of kind people that made the difference:
  • Kerry Coleman
  • David Coleman (Dad)
  • Kev & Karol Phillips (Bro & Sis-in-law)
  • Donna Saunders (sis-in-law)
  • Jean Brinded (aunt)
  • Mark Allison
  • Julian Wood (thanks for helping me train)
  • Neal Lewis (another L2B biker - thanks for the training and confidence boost)
  • Steve Wilde (no fish costume worn, sorry)
  • Sam Hayward
  • Trevor Gross
  • Emma Sharp
  • Paul Ryan
  • Lucy Tindal
  • James Breen
  • Candide Bench
  • Sukey Booth
  • Paula Lewis
It's not too late to sponsor me as the closing date is in September.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review