Bad day for toilets

Started the day in a bad mood after last night's karate lesson. Carman, who normally takes the class, decided to be ill leaving me to organise a lesson plan. Being a sempai (teacher's assistant) has its pitfalls even though I don't have to pay. A couple of things pissed me off about the class. First, the short notice to do the lesson plus my crap confidence in teaching. Secondly, another sempai interupting me whilst I try giving out directions. This got to a point when I lost my rag and told him to stop pissing me off and shut up under hushed breath. I'm not quite sure the class heard me but about two parents of karate students standing right near us did. Felt crap afterwards but must have done the trick as he admitted giving it verbal and bought me a drink afterwards.

Back to today, as well as trying to cheer myself up reminding myself what I've got to look forward to (Goldfrapp this Thursday, Mighty Boosh next week and New York in April), I took a weird pleasure from doing an 'unflushable' at around 10:30am. Two flushes and lashings of loo paper still couldn't sink the huge log I produced. By 4:45pm it was still there half attached under the U-bend winking at the next dumping contestant looking for a lighter skinned partner.

Hyperdrive: Is it crap? Discuss
Nice to look at, has the right type of cast but what's missing?. Still it's the only decent thing at 10pm on a Wednesday. "Talky door" - best line so far.

Comments

Steve Wilde said…
Aha! I see you have the FLickr badge working then? Slow news day was it? What with your entry about sending your [not so] little brown friend to the seaside!

Hyperdrive - Only watched first episode. I think it's a script it's lacking! It just isn't funny really is it?

Now "Life On Mars" That's funny - Ford Granada's crashing through empty cardboard boxes. Class!
Anonymous said…
Hyperdrive?

mmmm - quaffable but not exactly transcendant - if you get my drift....

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review