Boosh Eve


Getting a great bargain from Ebay really puts you in a good mood. Our 5 year old Amstrad Sky box had been on its last legs for a few months and the constant beating it received from Kerry's fist meant we had to get another one. £26 got us a like-new Panasonic from a guy in Portsmouth. It works like a satellite dream with the interactive shifting like a turbo.

Damn my body clock! As well as Kerry reminding me that we're seeing the Mighty Boosh on stage just before going to sleep therefore exciting my mind like its Christmas tomorrow, my body-clock thinks I need to wake up at 4am. Managed to get back to some sort of shut-eye state but dreamt of being a game-keeper after watching 'Who do you think you are?'. According to my Dad, my great grandfather was a game-keeper. Quite interestingly, Coleman was a popular name around Norfolk in 1881 and Kerry's pre-wedded name was Bartlett which was popular down in Devon and Dorset in 1881. Try this link to find out where your surname might have come from.

Surname Search

The picture above is grabbed from the first series of the Boosh (Killaroo) - Been looking forward to this for ages and we've got front row tickets! Times online already have a review. I hate the quote of "the more fanciful, better realised second series" - come on! The first series is way much better! All these johnny-come-latelys get on my tits! Also found an interview courtesy of the Richmond and Twickenham Times. Plus found the tour's merchandise website (click on shop) just off their own official site. I'm liking the lightning bolt t-shirts so can see myself getting quite carried away tonight!

How do you want me? I've been searching for the DVD or video for this excellent comedy since it came out back in 1998. It starred Dylan Moran (Black Books, Shaun of the Dead) and my name sake, Charlotte Coleman (RIP) plus the guy who played Duane Benzie in Spaced, Peter Serafinowicz (he did the voice for Darth Maul in Star Wars: Phantom Menace). Here's what IMDB say. Bit more delving through the net found a petition to get it released on DVD. So help me out otherwise I might have to download onto my laptop's hard-drive which is struggling to squeeze in another 8Mb photo and being a tight-arse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review