Wiki meets twiki relatives

Just had a proper look at the online encyclopedia, Wikipedia and I'm quite impressed. One of my first searches was AIBO robots and found a link to Beck's website who used 4 humanoid robots, the QRIO for his latest video, My Hell. Go to Videos and there's 2 versions with the robots dancing. The second video has more close-ups of the robots.

Found the ASIMO website as well here seen above doing something useful as office tea-boy.

Other notable entries on Wikipedia are Norfolk and my home town Dereham.

Been having some random dreams lately. Last night Dick and Dom turned up to do a practical joke on me then took me to Radio 2 studios where we hassled Jonathan Ross and the other night my double turned up causing havoc like crashing cars and pushing people out of windows killing them.

I'm a bit behind with this news story but still worthy - Banksy does West Bank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review