Mid-week mediocrity

Monday and Tuesday were a complete waste of time. There' s little going on at work and those marketing jobs I went for have been filled. Still waiting for a manager to give me feedback on one of them, which they've promised. The other one said I had strong marketing skills when they were after PR skills so its not quite a career cul-de-sac just yet. Lucky I'm on a course today and tomorrow doing Management & Supervision otherwise I'd be going out of my mind with boredom. The venue is very country manor and I'm enjoying the freedom. Those on the course recommended The Apprentice and The Armstrongs for telly viewing which are well worth their salt. However, I'm not convinced The Armstrongs is real. Checked their website and can see its a real company but after spotting the upside down letters on a letter-headed paper for something spelling C*NT, I sure it's a very clever improv thing going on. Anyone want to discuss? Based on one epsiode watched, others might have a different opinion. Still yet to see the second episode of Snuffbox plus I also recorded Murderball.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think the Armstongs are real - even if they are hamming it up for the camera = quote from a week or so back "I'm putting my foot down with a firm hand"

I'm sure my sister and her husband (dry rot company) are exactly like this!!!

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review