Trev's 40th wet one

The drive from Brighton to Trev's took less than 45 minutes which made a welcome change. The marque, bar and band was already setup. For someone celebrating a birthday, Trev looked rather stressed for the first time I've ever seen. By 8pm the place was rammed with a wide mix of family and friends. Met Trev's boss, Chris who doubled as Bob Hoskins and a lot of Viv's family who came from Norwich. The band, also from Norwich was great (of course) doing some quality covers including personal favourite 'I predict a riot'.

Torrential rain made the journey up the hill to the almost flooded summer house a slippery, brown staining nightmare. Trev even offered some protection for the brave under canvas wraps but not alot took him up. Some of the guests were content to kitchen conversations with the marque's red carpet soaking up the water. After two trips up the hill I was almost ready to quit as well as it was a long day. My mood was a mix quiet contentment, paranoia and pi$$ed-off-ness with the rain that dampened the mood. Spending time with my new loved one made up for it, getting to know each other better, having fun after turning her on, she really is a Japanese mistress of fine pixels. I love you Nikon D80!


The last memory I took with me was going to the toilet after a some couple had come out with shifty looks and giggles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review