Brighton calling

Monday I received some bad news, the job I had almost thought was mine decided not to interview me. Couldn't believe it and was simply down to not understanding the international teaching market - who the f*ck does out there and have my experience?!

The Estate Agent was testing our patience though this time it was to do with the vendor making himself scarce. By Tuesday, we still hadn't heard from them and a few phonecalls through gritted teeth repeating our situation were needed. It all got a bit much thinking we'd been jinxed by this Estate Agent. But the offer got accepted and the dream got stronger. I don't know whether to punch the guy for last week's nightmare or kiss him for the change of fate. Just need to sort out a job now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review