GTA4 and Adam & Joe

If you're a fan of mugging, car-jacking or shooting innocent people and you were rich enough (or mug enough) to buy a PS3 then you should be excited about the new Grand Theft Auto IV trailer just released. This next gen version is based in New York with some amazing detail and the best landmarks pixelated for HD. It sounds like the central character is an East European mafia type who's into human trafficking. Personally I'd rather wait until at least £100 gets knocked off the price and await some more positive game reviews.

YouTube scum
Over the last few weeks I have some w**nkers leave some non-supportive comments on my YouTube video of my karate tournament fight. Although I'm not 100% behind the club ethos it doesn't mean people can graffiti my site with anti-GKR slurs. I've removed them all now but it ticks me off when people disrespect web space with sh*tty comments.

YouTube gold
One good thing coming out of YouTube lately is Adam & Joe's BBC3 (or 4) prgramme clips of their Japanese show. Here's what I've found so far:


Nothing to do with A&J or Japan is this cool vid:-


Life update
Not too much Brighton news lately. Jobs are brewing but no interviews yet. Bought Big Chill tickets and Wireless for Daft Punk. This Sunday will be an early one getting tickets for Glastonbury. Just hope half those registered get completely wasted on the Saturday night and forget to set the alarm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review