Death by chocolate

Quite a tame one over Easter with the job interview excitement from last Thursday still buzzing. The first one was for a PR agency in the middle of Brighton. After the first good impressions of the location, the interviewer had discovered my blog and Flickr site which I'm not sure put me in a good light or not. Second interview went really well recommending me to go through to the second interview stage with the MD. The lady who interviewed me acts as the company's marketing consultant and would be the mentor to the role. It was a cosy, relaxed interview round her house and I must have made a great impression as she showed me her prized, rare chickens! I even got to feed them as a couple of teen-hens pecked into my hand at the seed. Watch this space for more job news.

BBQ at Trev's with a pre-party play on his PS3. Very impressed by the graphics and the tilt control pads were a novelty. Motorstorm hogged the limelight but I stuill don't think its worth over £450 to buy. Whilst at the party, Steve told me about seeing the Modified Toy Orchestra. They do exactly as they say on the tin using toy instruments to play real songs. Haven't been able to find a local gig but according to their MySpace site they're playing at the Faster than Sound festival which sounds quite good plus its cheap.

Monday was dusting off Kerry's bike and, after failing to attach the rack to the car, we cycled all the way to Lyndhurst in the New Forest (8 miles!). A spot of lunch then another 8 miles back home laughing at the traffic queues. 16 miles in an afternoon is a record for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review