Happy Birthday Kerry

Today is Kerry's 31st birthday - ahh, Happy Birthday Mrs Coleman. A trip up to London later for a surprise and a meal, and maybe other things.

Just a small note to remind me how bad the day went at work for me after organising an 80 strong seminar only to book a room on the wrong day! Plus someone screwed me over as the multi-room event went from bad to worse with double-bookings.

There's been a strong smell of jobs wafting in the air lately. Another interview coming up on 1st May for Plumbase and a couple of agencies said they'll put me forward for 2 or 3 more. An email yesterday confirmed that the Cruiseline job has been shortlisted to two people which includes me. However, slightly worrying was the phonecall from the MD of Cruiseline last night as he stated that someone suggested he used Numerology to decide between us. At the time I thought he was getting mixed up with psycho-metric tests or some number test I would have to perform. But no, he next asked me what my middle name was. He said it was more accurate than horoscopes and wanted to check my compatibility with the rest of the team. If he still can't decide between me and the other candidate I'm assuming he'll consult his local gypsy fortune-teller or will wait for a different wind direction as a sign of fate.

So let's say he does use Numerology, what can he learn about me? According to PaulSadowski.com my number is 8 with the characteristics of practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals. I have a 'Soul Urge' of 1 meaning I want to lead and direct, to work independent of supervision, by yourself or with subordinates. And have a 'Inner Dream' is 7 which means I can see myself as a teacher, mystic or clergy! Looks like I'm destined to be the next Pope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review