Of scary-marys and mongrel men

Bit unusual for me doing a blog entry for Saturday tea-time but I don't have access to a networked PC since we're broadbandless. So using the University's student facilities to check email, ebay etc.

Whilst Kerry gets her hair done in London, I put myself through (back)pain and boredom to do a small car boot sale at some local school. Bit disappointing turn-out and the local mongrel men and scary-marys weren't expecting top quality products. Maybe the handbags and designer label jeans didn't go with the target audience. The table value was a least ten times as much as both neighbours and in 2 and half hours I made just £30 profit.
Brighton news: Yesterday I found an advert on Gumtree for a 2 month flat rent. It's a sublet whilst the tennant goes for a long holiday in a tipi up the road. Should be seeing it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review