I pity the fools!

Frazzled and past-caring. This week has been a mess of picking myself up from management change and (in)decision, getting a good appraisal and requesting a promotion, a head-hunting phonecall for a job elsewhere in the university, to more management indecision and staff meddling in my plans. Just like the laptop I received last week, once I switch on I can't be bothered with all the changes, switch off and think of going home. That was annoying as well and I await a replacement.

Wednesday night was a trip to Clapham and meet up with Kerry's family for a trendy Italian meal. Next door but one was a French bar packing in the fans for the World Cup semi-final. Celebrations spilt onto the road, TV cameras caught blue-shirted fans dancing, bus passengers waved their Tri-colour flags and police tried to coax them off the road. Tonight we're going to a wedding reception for a lesbian couple.

I've been updating the YouTube video site. It now has two Flaming Lips videos - Enjoy.

Also, someone sent me a great Mr. T video with his 'Treat your mother right' rap (and not in the motherf**ker way).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review