Fatboy snipe

Last weekend was just decorating so I won't bore you with the details. Work has been good but busy hence no blogging.

Teaching karate has its ups and downs. Tuesday night was Halloween so I had the feeling a few people would be missing. Only 6 people turned up so my treats of sweets, karate related games and scary mask went out the window, and my least favourite student, ugly and fat kid Joe wound me up in front of the class pointing out my mistakes as usual. He's about 13, probably eats chips with everything and has been promoted to a high grade without putting any effort into it and for just turning up 5 times a week. You'd think all that training he'd be skinny as a rake but his lardy spare Formula 1 sized tyre hasn't shifted and he wears socks because the floor's too cold. I'm sure he's only doing karate to ward off bullying at school but the kid's got too big for his boots and needs to learn a lesson in manners. According to Kerry's training text books he's classified as a 'sniper' in teenage, McDonald-munching form.

Looking forward to the weekend manoeuvres at Mark's stag-related paint-balling. Also have two firework displays to see - yep, middle-age is finally here...how f@$king depressing! Roll on Brighton before I slip into the pipe 'n' slipper coma.

Just found out that Lost returns on Sky One on Saturday 18th November - hurrah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review