Happy Birthday Sam

Our weekend began with a work's leaving do at Banana Wharf in Southampton. You can smell the money next to the motor boats and the bars are full of middle-aged boaty types or WAG wannabe's sniffing out Saint players.

Another bar, another location on Saturday night. Inigo in Clapham hosted Sam's birthday mash-up. Decided not to drink but drive. Got a bit messy. Sam, bless her, was in a happy, huggy, birthday trance, Kev got quite out of it and Trev leading the way to dance on the tables. Got some good photos on FlickR but by 1am I was getting bored with the general rammedness of the place with beer-heads at the back of the place getting upset after me stepping on their feet to get to the toilet.

Comments

Steve Wilde said…
At least you can remember being there... and weren't thrown out for some bizarre headwear offence! And you have photos you can remember taking [I assume]. There are 40 something pictures in my phone... None of whch I shall inflict on anybody becaue I can't even remember taking them... Have you got BIG FEET???

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review