Kill Bill

Started the working week with a 2 day course away from the office. After the hassle trying to claim for travel costs I arranged a lift with 'Bill' from my department. I'm normally quite a good passenger but after experiencing his driving habits I was close to slapping him a few times. Almost all traffic lights he stopped at he would turn the engine off (just mildly annoying), drive at 5 mph below the speed limit (quite annoying), constantly played classical chamber music that reminds me of Blackadder or listen to Radio 3(very annoying), driving back home he would avoid traffic by taking a different road only on guess-work then getting lost then arriving at an even worse place before therefore taking longer to get home without asking my local knowledge (biting hand to stop slappage), getting totally flustered when given directions and snapping at me to give one at a time (hand curling into fist but still being bitten) AND refusing to drop me off anyway near my house in case he got lost therefore totalling true muppet status.

A glimmer of tiny hope for our Brighton plan. An almost identical job came up at the University of Sussex. Trying not to get too excited but looks like a drive over to Brighton for a house snoop this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review