Wii-kend

After a weekend of cleaning the house and not much else, my geek-excitement is peaking towards Friday with the Wii launch. I had expected the Game store to open at midnight Thursday but instead the shop is opening at 7am. Pity the poor buggers who will be serving. Check out the Japanese guy who's just that bit more excited than anyone else.

I did catch up with that French animated film, Renaissance which I blogged back in July. Very stylish, some interesting ideas of the future and a couple of great action sequences but the story was boring and the dialogue dragged on a bit. Daniel Craig, Ian Holm and Jonathan Price all provided voices.

This weekend coming will be a Bartlett family reunion in Plymouth. Nice as it is I'm completely gutted that the Rhino club in Southampton have James Lavelle DJing on Saturday night.

Other highlights (and I'm struggling this week) was receiving my first birthday card...from Sainsburys with a free box of chocolate truffles. At least they care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review