Brighton on hold

So Monday was the interview at 12pm. What a stupid time of the day that was with an hour's written test afterwards. I forgot to bring any food with me so my stomach did a little of the talking (moaning). It went well and thought I'd be in with a good chance. Director guy was rushed and kept butting in to my answers. The next day I received the call for the decision. Someone more suited to the role was chosen i.e. someone internal! At least I don't have to worry through Xmas of moving plus I had my doubts of the job (too much travel costs and campus a bit dull).

So stuck in the office, holidays start in two and a bit days and boredom is kicking in. Whilst looking for Wii news, I found this game called Line Rider which you can play online. The movies section is excellent and playing it will make you miss deadlines! Apparently Nintendo loved it so much it will be repackaged for the Wii and DS.

The Wii's online facility has properly started. We can get get nifty weather reports for the UK and see the weather around the world with a cool globe graphic. There's a web browser (Opera) coming this Friday as well so we can look at internet sites on the TV. I think Wario Wares Smooth Moves will be our next purchase in January (12th) for the Wii - loads of funny, stupid, party games that last less than a minute - guaranteed fun over a beer or more!

Another bit of research has uncovered a new game in development by the same team behind Killer 7. No More Heroes will use the remote in a sword wielding way presented in their stylish but strange manga vision. Nice graphics, shame about the voices they've chosen.

Well done to my missus who got a distinction in her training qualification - What a result!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review