Operation Cat and midweek news

Tuesday evening we picked up Sasha from the vets after his operation which was to clean and extract some teeth, and remove a lump from his back. I didn't realise he needed stitches to repair the hole where the lump was so it came as a surprise that the bill at around £270!

Mark, my wedding's best man has offered me a business deal for my mum's house. He's promised to renovate the house, paying for his time and material costs for half the profit after current valuation. With the plans he has in mind we could get £165k in May/June.

Otherwise we've been amusing ourselves with a couple of games lately. Unchartered: Drake's Fortune on the PS3 is impressing me with some of the best graphics and quite fun shooty bits. A cross between Resident Evil 4 and Tomb Raider. We also downloaded a network demo version of Lost Planet. It's not brilliant but I'm impressed by the speed of playing online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review