This is a different Robin Coleman

Okay, it's Friday and the boss is on holiday. Time for some randomness.

I've been getting a lot of web traffic from the US of A and realised I have the same name as this person. Her official website. I don't think this is the start of some Dave Gorman quest but if anyone wants to contribute I can make a regular feature of heroes born with my fantastic name.

Otherwise, I'm starting to pick myself up after the bad start this year. This week the Probate court has got back to me with an interview date so I can start sorting out my mum's estate. Sasha, the cat has been settling in too well and now expects to sleep with us, scratching the bedroom door at 4am. His evenings in are numbered. And this Saturday we're seeing 2 Many DJs at Digital in Brighton with Steve and Sam.

Finally I've been turning my geeky attention to a new games themed social website called weplaythis. Not quite Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review