Merry Christmas

Not sure I'll get enough time to update the blog before the big X so Merry Christmas readers. Little Big Planet has launched a season special update pack on the PS3. Quite a cute costume if you want your game to look all Christmasy.

We finally caved in and bought ourselves a Wii Board. Argos Santa is delivering it tomorrow. Can't wait to get into the Shaun White Snowboarding game.

It's an in-law Christmas this year meeting at Kev and Karol's. On the 28th we'll be in London to see Monkey: Journey to the West at the O2. It was extended to 4th January and they had 2 for 1 ticket deals on.

Otherwise we'll be fighting over the Christmas Radio Times. Luckily I bought a HDD DVD recorder for those schedule clashes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let me know how you get on with the board and game. We've bought a WII for ourselves this Christmas (gotta wait until Christmas Day to open the box!). I've bought Mario Galaxy to try. I'm thinking about buying a board in the New Year. Tell me how it goes... Josh.

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review