Brain-drain

For the past week or so I've using the Brain Training game on the gameboy. Based on some Japanese brain and memory expert it can measure your brain's age through random tests. The perfect age is 20 and I've only managed to get it down to 33 (a year younger than I am). After last weekend I slipped down to 36!

After 15 years of brain abuse, either through raving or video-games, it's best I do something about it now than become a vegetable with a goldfish memory. Kerry's performing better getting mid-20's score though would dare to say I draw better ;-). There's Sudoko, memory tests, reading, saying the colour of words (e.g. Yellow would be Red), simple sums and more. Favourite part is the drawing from the mind when the game tells you to draw, say a fire-engine or an anchor. Users of FlickR have already used this as an excuse to create a photos Group to compare their artwork! (Though I'd rather avoid it so as not to cheat)

Should really be bringing it to work and practising but I keep forgetting it for f*cksake!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review