Breakfast TV viewers killed by blouse

Not really but made me laugh at middle England complaining of the state of BBC Breakfast TV presenters' attire. Must admit I thought I was having a bad trip that morning. Full story on The Register.

Another Register news story has just caught my eye with another release of Bladerunner: 25th Anniversary, the final cut.

Anyone on Orange might be interested to know that they're offering free Broadband to contracts over £30 since taking over Wanadoo. I'm both an Orange and Wanadoo customer so looking to upgrade my phone anyway.

Looking forward to the weekend and Paul's birthday party. Will he be wearing his Mickey Pierce outfit or perhaps he has a new Ibiza resident look? If anyone has seen the Woolwich mortgage TV advert when the couple return from Jamaica, I'm expecting Paul to look like Mike Manumission, naked and a beard after a year!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review