Getting E3xcited about Wii

Ok, Geek Rob here getting very excited with the next generation of video-games. This week is the industry's prime-time show, E3 in Los Angeles. Although I spent half my lunchtime sunning myself on the Uni campus looking at the local ducks waddle around, I've also been looking at videos, hot-off-the-press, where Nintendo and Sony have been showcasing their new wares.

Sony has been going through some troubles getting its blu-ray technology in check and had to delay the Playstation 3 release. Will it be worth the wait?

First on my shopping list though is the Nintendo Wii with its unique controller and the new Zelda game. Could this be Nintendo's golden ticket?

YouTube looks like THE place to see the latest news in video format. Here's what I've been watching and want to share with you in excitment order:

Excited - the new Metal Gear Solid 4 game on the PS3 - MGS4 E3 video

Very excited - the Tennis game on the Wii demonstrated by Games-god Miyamoto - Tennis game demo

Very, very excited - the whole Wii package, a demo of the first batch of games like fishing, sword fighting, conducting, pumping etc. - which I predict will be this year's Christmas toy of the year - Wii demo

Oh no I've wet my pants excited - The new Zelda game on the Wii - Zelda demo
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh no! That's our life savings going in to Game Store's pockets then. Perhaps we'll afford to go out again in 2020 ;)

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review