Loathe injection

As well my this blog, my FlickR photos and my YouTube, I have another online presence in support for Kerry. Seems that everyone has MySpace including all the decent bands, DJs, whatever. Luckily I'm the only GingerDJ on this networking monster. I appreciate how much you can do with this site but I'm still dedicated to what I've already got. Here's a couple of more links to bookmark:-

MySpace/GingerDJ
MySpace/LilMisMayhem

Quick mention about this week's hot gossip topic, Big Brother. I can't believe that these people exist in real life. I've told myself not to watch it as usual but this junk-food TV maybe the only thing to talk about.

This morning was my second of two visits to the dentist to renew my fillings. The cheery, choir-singing dentist I have and the new hi-tech dentist chair with mouth camera and TV monitor couldn't raise my excitment levels of having injections. The first was okay which I could have put down to some ancient kung-fu breathing trick (not really but perhaps I found an off-switch in my mind at that point) whereas the second speared straight through curling my toes. The unpleasantness continued as what tasted like industrial cleaning fluid hit the back of my mouth. I knew this was a bad sign as after grinding away at an old filling a nerve went on Defcon One and the teeth-doctor had to inject another needle of hell.

I returned to work straight onto the telephone helpdesk feeling crap. With most of my left side of my face feeling like dead meat, a strange sensation happened when an itch demanded a good scratch. Instead of the usual instant gratification the itch didn't go away from my face as it felt to be deep inside my skin! Arrrgh!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review