My mid-week mood check

My mid-week mood check is bland and skint. There's a few things on the wallet-thinning radar coming up. Shame my payday isn't sooner or bigger.
  • If there's anyone who fancies a themed London trip here's the perfect setup:-
    Below Zero bar is your Absolut vodka bar made out of ice!
  • For a couple of months there's the Icespace experience. You can buy tickets here. Though just found out its £21 entry fee.
Other than that we're still holding off buying tickets for Global Gathering since they've announced Daft Punk to be doing the Friday. As well as Weekend camping tickets, GG are only selling Saturday day tickets. I'm sure they're doing this on purpose to sell more tickets but after last year's queuing marathon. Whilst getting excitement at seeing Daft Punk live and considering a costume to celebrate their UK return, I came across this link of someone beating me to it - When Geeks do Halloween. I also found out that after their 5555 Interstella thingy success they will be doing another film - Playlouder web news
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review