XSXS (Xmas Season eXcesS)

Too much food and too much sitting on my arse over the holiday (blame Zelda and the Wii). Some great presents from the missus and a nice surprise from the old man. Just booked our NZ holiday flights.
Christmas and Boxing Day were in Norfolk. Treated my mum to a posh pub lunch and spent a very quiet evening with my dad watching possibly the worst TV ever (next time I'm bringing a DVD). The next day was travelling down Ipswich way and catching up with my nan and two aunties.

Other highlights were the snowboarding all-dayer - passed with flying colours. After 6 years of the board gathering dust brother-in-law, Kev and I had booked the Milton Keynes lesson. Shame Kev decided to give priority to Steve's birthday celebration the night before. After 30 minutes he gave up after hurting his shoulder from falling over too much. By lunchtime I had impressed the instructor so much I was allowed on the proper slope. Bit of a wrong move really as it was one icy bastard and took a tumble or two knocking my confidence. Still, I'm now licenced to board there passing Level 4.

NYE was a small affair but still able to party into the daybreak. Nice to see my old Alex Dolby vinyl going down a storm after the Final Scratch causing headaches. Coming back to work was a small shock to the system and had a legit skive yesterday with my nose leaking big time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to insert a Twitter embedded post into Blogger

The Mighty Boosh new live show review